Adobo de Pavita
Peruvian Adobo de Pavita Recipe
Do you love spicy meats? Do you like to apply culinary techniques? If so, then our exquisite preparation of the Pavita Medallion Marinade is what you are looking for. It is a rich pavita meat seasoned with the culinary technique of marinade. Ideal for a special lunch where you want to surprise diners. Follow us and do not miss the preparation of this delicious dish!
How to prepare pavita marinade
As for the marinated pavita recipe, we can anticipate that its preparation takes a little time. However, we are talking about a hearty meal that is worth the wait.
|🔪 Prep Time||1 hour 10 minutes|
|🍲 Cook Time||40 minutes|
|⏲️ Total Time||1 hour 50 minutes|
|🍽️ Servings||4 servings|
|🔥 Calories||90 calories|
- 8 pavita medallions
- 4 white potato
- 355ml dark beer
- 250ml chicha de jora
- 2 diced onion
- 2 tablespoons red vinegar
- 2 tablespoons of panca chili
- 2 tablespoons ground garlic
- cumin to taste
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Wash and place the turkey in a bowl. Next, season by adding 355 ml of black beer, 250 ml of chicha de jora, two tablespoons of red vinegar, two tablespoons of panca pepper, two tablespoons of ground garlic, pepper, cumin and salt to taste. Let macerate for approximately one hour.
- Then, in a pot add water and four white potatoes. Let cook for at least fifteen minutes. When finished, cut the potatoes in half and reserve.
- On the other hand, in another pot pour a splash of oil and add two onions cut into squares. Sauté until golden.
- Now, add the Pavitamacerada and mix both dressings. Leave cooking for twenty minutes over medium heat.
Do you see how easy it was? Now that you know how to prepare Adobo de Pavita, we leave these Three unmissable tips for you.
Tips and tricks
- If you like, you can eat pavita tuadobo with salad and without rice. In this way not so many calories will be consumed and a rich and healthy diet is maintained.
- For the preparation, chicha de jora is optional.
- You can also accompany this dish with a portion of rice and Creole sauce.
The Pavita Marinade It is one of the most delicious recipes prepared in Peru. This is due to the juicy flavor of the pavita and the mixture of rich Peruvian dressings. Likewise, it is one of the most desired stews among Peruvian diners due to the soft and nutritious nature of the meat.
According to some kitchen professionals, it is one of the meats with the highest nutritional value. This, given because It has a high content of vitamins that are very necessary for good nutrition at home. Vitamin B9 or folic acid stands out among these, which favors skin hydration, among other benefits.
The pavita is one of the most used ingredients in Peruvian cuisine because it is a meat that is low in calories, fat and cholesterol content. This lean meat is ideal for people who suffer from diabetes or overweight. Also, it should be noted that it has minerals such as: Zinc, magnesium, potassium, phosphorus and selenium.
Currently, this dish is part of the diet of many houses in Peru. In addition, it usually form part of some menus in the most outstanding restaurants in the country. This given its great versatility to be one of the most balanced dishes.
Did you like our preparation and information about the very nutritious Adobo de Pavita? Let us know what you think! Comment, rate the recipe and share through social networks with all your friends and family. We want to reach all of Peru!
Now, now that we have finished this recipe, we leave this delicious TOP 5 for you in a particular selection made for you from our Meat and Poultry category:
- Delicious recipe for Ají de Gallina
- How to make a Grilled Chicken
- Quick and easy Lomo Saltado recipe
- Chicken stew in a few steps
- How to make a delicious Pollo al Sillao
User Review( votes)
If you want to know more recipes similar to Adobo de Pavita you can visit our category Others.