La Receta Del Finde: Albóndigas De Carne | Redacción Alta Gracia
Are you tired of the same old recipes? Looking for something new and exciting to try in the kitchen? Well, look no further! In this article, we’re going to dive into the delicious world of albondigas de carne, a mouthwatering meatball recipe that will leave you begging for more. So grab your apron and let’s get cooking!
- 500g ground beef
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 egg
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 cups tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
Before we jump right into the cooking process, let’s take a moment to prepare our ingredients. Start by preheating your oven to 180°C.
Now that our ingredients are prepped, it’s time to start making some mouthwatering albondigas de carne. Follow these step-by-step instructions:
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the ground beef, bread crumbs, milk, onion, garlic, parsley, egg, salt, pepper, cumin, paprika, dried oregano, and Parmesan cheese. Mix well until all the ingredients are evenly incorporated.
- Shape the mixture into small meatballs, about the size of a golf ball. Place the meatballs on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add the meatballs and cook until browned on all sides, about 5 minutes.
- Transfer the meatballs to a baking dish and pour the tomato sauce over them. Make sure the meatballs are fully coated in the sauce.
- Cover the baking dish with foil and bake in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes, or until the meatballs are cooked through.
- Remove the foil and broil the meatballs for an additional 5 minutes to get a nice golden crust on top.
- Serve the albondigas de carne hot, garnished with fresh parsley. They are delicious on their own or served with rice or pasta.
This recipe makes approximately 4 servings, with each serving containing about 4-5 meatballs. Adjust the quantities accordingly if you’re cooking for a larger or smaller group.
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
Type of Dish: Albondigas de Carne
Albondigas de carne is a traditional dish from Latin America, specifically from countries like Mexico, Argentina, and Spain. It is a flavorful and comforting dish that is perfect for any occasion.
Number of Servings: 4
This recipe is suitable for those following a gluten-free diet. However, if you have any specific dietary restrictions or allergies, always check the ingredients to ensure they meet your needs.
Cuisine Style or Geographic Region
Albondigas de carne has its roots in Latin American and Spanish cuisine. It is a popular dish that varies slightly from region to region, but the basic concept of meatballs in tomato sauce remains the same.
Albondigas de carne is a versatile dish that can be enjoyed on various occasions. Whether you’re hosting a dinner party, cooking for your family, or simply craving some comfort food, this recipe is sure to please.
What is this Dish For?
Albondigas de carne is a hearty and satisfying dish that is perfect for warming up on a chilly day. It’s great for sharing with loved ones and enjoying a comforting meal together.
This recipe requires about 1 hour and 30 minutes of total cooking time, including preparation and baking.
Cooking Skill Level
This recipe is suitable for all skill levels, from beginners to experienced cooks. The step-by-step instructions make it easy to follow along and create delicious albondigas de carne.
You can easily prepare this recipe in a standard home kitchen. No specialized equipment is required.
5 Eye-Catching Article Headlines:
- “Discover the Irresistible Flavors of Albondigas de Carne”
- “A Taste of Latin America: Albondigas de Carne Recipe”
- “Spice up Your Dinner Routine with Mouthwatering Albondigas de Carne”
- “From Grandma’s Kitchen to Yours: A Classic Recipe for Albondigas de Carne”
- “Step into the Culinary World of Latin America with Albondigas de Carne”
Q: Can I use a different type of meat for the meatballs?
A: Absolutely! While this recipe calls for ground beef, you can experiment with different types of meat like pork, turkey, or even a combination of meats. Just make sure to adjust the cooking time accordingly.
Q: Can I freeze the meatballs for later use?
A: Definitely! Albondigas de carne can be prepared in large batches and frozen for future meals. Once cooked, let the meatballs cool completely, then transfer them to an airtight container or freezer bag. They can be stored in the freezer for up to 3 months. To reheat, simply thaw in the refrigerator overnight and warm them up in a skillet or the oven.
Q: What side dishes pair well with albondigas de carne?
A: Albondigas de carne can be enjoyed on its own as a main dish, but it also pairs well with various side dishes. Some delicious options include fluffy white rice, pasta, mashed potatoes, or even a fresh green salad. Feel free to get creative and serve it with your favorite accompaniments.
Q: Can I make the meatballs in advance and cook them later?
A: Absolutely! If you’re short on time, you can prepare the meatball mixture in advance and refrigerate it for up to 24 hours before cooking. This can be a great time-saving option if you’re planning to host a dinner party or have a busy day ahead. Just make sure to cover the mixture tightly with plastic wrap or transfer it to an airtight container.
Q: Are albondigas de carne spicy?
A: The level of spiciness in albondigas de carne can vary depending on your personal preference. This recipe uses a blend of herbs and spices that add flavor without being overly spicy. However, if you’re a fan of heat, feel free to add some chili powder or cayenne pepper to the meatball mixture. Adjust the amount according to your taste buds!
Now that you have all the tools and knowledge to create mouthwatering albondigas de carne, it’s time to get cooking! Enjoy the flavors of Latin America and indulge in the deliciousness of this classic dish. Bon appétit!