Albóndigas de Carne
Peruvian Albóndigas de Carne Recipe
Prepare Meatballs it is very easy and fast . Ground meat is rich in vitamins and we have the option of reinforcing it to our liking with other ingredients. Here I share the homemade version of this recipe that I inherited from my mother. To eat!
How to Prepare Meatballs
This recipe has been characterized over time by how versatile it is and how cheap it is to prepare. If you like, you can buy some additional bacon for this delicious preparation.
|🔪 Prep Time||10 minutes|
|🍲 Cook Time||15 minutes|
|⏲️ Total Time||25 minutes|
|🍽️ Servings||5 servings|
|🔥 Calories||180 calories|
- 1 kg of ground beef
- 1 finely chopped onion
- 1/2 large bell pepper
- 1 cup of oil
- 3 Chinese onions
- 2 eggs
- Pepper and salt to taste
- Cut the onion into small squares and repeat the same process with the Chinese onion and the pepper.
- Place this chopped onion in a large bowl as we will be using it to put into the ground beef. Mix the onion with the meat.
- Turn the heat to medium and leave the pan with the oil heating while you finish seasoning.
- Add pepper and salt to taste to the meat and mix. Do this process preferably with your hands to match any cavity, that is, try to make them uniform.
- With both hands he scoops out fistfuls of ready, seasoned ground beef and forms balls.
- Having these balls ready. In a bowl break the eggs and beat them.
- Dip the meat ball in the egg and gently place it in the pan with the hot oil.
- Calculate the cooking and remove the meatballs.
- Serve in portions of 2 to 4 meatballs, to choose from.
Many people taste meatballs with tomato sauce, which is a good option, but you can also accompany them with rice, noodles or a very complete salad. Even other types of sauces. We leave it to your choice. Good luck and enjoy.
There are many ways to prepare Meatballs but not everyone knows the best tips to make them perfect. Next 3 TIPS for perfect Meatballs.
Tips and tricks
- Most people prepare Meatballs with ground beef beforehand. However, you can ask the butcher to grind the meat on the spot. This will guarantee greater freshness.
- After mixing the meat with the ingredients, store it in the refrigerator (fridge) for 30 minutes so that the ingredients and spices combine better and have a more intense flavor.
- Many people complain that Meatballs are difficult to assemble because they stick to their hands. I recommend putting a bowl of water next to it, so that you can soak your fingers whenever you feel it is necessary, so that you make each ball with “clean” hands.
Meatballs come from the Arabic term al-bunduqa, 'the ball' and they were the Arabs who taught their preparation to Europeans . Accompaniment is also something that each country has proposed, some with noodles , banana, rice , stews, sauces, among others.
The recipe that we bring you today is the basis that could be said so that you, if you are lovers of cooking, start creating or continue creating; You can also vary with the leaves, using spinach for example is a delicious option. The magic of food is how versatile it is and our connection with creativity to constantly put our share of distinction.
The same thing is happening in Peru. Based on ground beef, we are constantly changing depending on each family. and each place since what our land offers us is usually used.
And that's it. I hope you liked this recipe for Homemade Meatballs and don't forget to comment, rate and share on social networks. Thank you very much and enjoy your meal!
In case you are a meat lover like me, I leave you with more recipes for Peruvian Meals with meat for you to enjoy:
- Easy recipe of Lomo Saltado
- Carapulcra homemade recipe
- How to prepare Seco de Cabrito
- Homemade Pork Adobo Recipe
- How to make pork rinds
User Review( vote)
If you want to know more recipes similar to Albóndigas de Carne you can visit our category Meats.