Peruvian Chifa Aeropuerto Recipe
This exquisite dish called Chifa Aeropuerto It is one of the most important samples of what has been the oriental influence in our gastronomy. Its preparation is the product of a fusion of popular dishes in the chifas of Peru: chaufa rice and salted noodles, perfect to surprise every diner who tries it. Ready to meet this delight? Let's do it!
How to Prepare Chifa Aeropuerto
Oriental-Peruvian food has the characteristic of being fast and simple. It also consists of simple ingredients to achieve a delicious meal. Which in turn is balanced and gives a taste that will have nothing to envy to any Chinese restaurant.
|🔪 Prep Time||30 minutes|
|🍲 Cook Time||10 minutes|
|⏲️ Total Time||40 minutes|
|🍽️ Servings||4 servings|
|🔥 Calories||285 calories|
- 1 chicken breast diced
- 250 grams of cooked Chinese noodles
- 2 cups of cooked rice without salt
- 4 beaten eggs
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup of chopped Chinese onion
- 1 tablespoon grated ginger
- Chairo c/n
- 1 chopped bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 200 grams of Chinese beans
- Oil w/n
- To start, beat the eggs and in a deep frying pan with hot oil, make an omelette, Remove and cut into thin strips. Place in a container and reserve.
- Now, in the same pan add more oil and sauté the chicken. Once ready, add the Chinese onion, the red onion, a chopped pepper and the Chinese beans. Mix and cook for a couple of minutes.
- Then add the ginger and a splash of soy sauce. Also the cooked rice and the noodles, be careful not to overcook any of the two, add more soy sauce and sauté.
- To finish, add tortilla strips and sesame oil. Sauté one more time.
Now that you're done, we leave here for you! 3 tips that you cannot miss!
Tips and tricks
- This delicious recipe can be prepared with other meats in its ingredients, such as: pork, beef, shrimp and many more.
- It is not recommended to consume this dish with constancy, as it is high in fat.
- If you like, you can add Chinese vegetables such as Chinese cabbage and colantao.
Chifa Aeropuerto born from the chifa kitchen , term originated in our country to refer to Chinese-Peruvian gastronomy. This name comes from the combination of the terms chi and fan, which in Cantonese mean "to eat rice". Taken over by the people of Lima in the 20th century and transformed over time into what we know today as Chifa.
Chifa cuisine has great exponents on its menu, however, there are two of its dishes that stand out above the rest: hoop rice and the stir fry noodle . And it is in these popular preparations that the delicacy that is the Chifa Aeropuerto that we know today in Peru is based.
The preparation of Chifa Aeropuerto is highly recommended for its nutritional value. Despite certain amounts of oil being used, it is rich in protein and minerals. This dish is the most exotic of Chinese-Peruvian cuisine and has various vegetables and chicken meat among its ingredients.
It is also perfect for a balanced diet from day to day at home, very practical and profitable. As a mother of a family, I can testify that it works, because it has worked for me in some lunches with the family. It is an excellent way to incorporate vegetables into the diet of the little ones.
You like me? Tell us how it went! comment, Evaluate the recipe and share it through social networks with all your friends and family.
Then we leave you here more delicacies in a TOP 5 must-see for the enjoyment of diners:
- How to prepare a delicious Ají de Gallina
- Delicious grilled chicken recipe
- Lomo Saltado in a few steps
- Quick and easy Chicken Stew recipe
- How to make Chicken Sillao
User Review( vote)
If you want to know more recipes similar to Chifa Aeropuerto you can visit our category Others.