Coctel de Fresa con Pisco
Peruvian Coctel de Fresa con Pisco Recipe
Looking for something to cool off? Do you like national cocktails? Well, it is our rich preparation of the strawberry cocktail. Exquisite frozen/alcoholized drink with pisco, typical of us Peruvians and an alternative to the famous Pisco Sour, emblem of Peru. Follow us and learn more about this delicious drink!
How to Prepare Strawberry Cocktail with Pisco
To know how to make the Strawberry Cocktail you have a great advantage, this is that few and very cheap materials are required. They are also one of the easiest to get in any store of this style.
|🔪 Prep Time||15 minutes|
|🍲 Cook Time||0 minutes|
|⏲️ Total Time||15 minutes|
|🍽️ Servings||6 servings|
|🔥 Calories||250 calories|
- 500 grams of clean strawberries
- 2 cups of pisco
- 1 egg white
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1 cup of ice
- Cut the five hundred grams of clean strawberries well. Blend the chopped strawberries, a cup of ice, two cups of pisco and the juice of one lemon.
- Now, add half a cup of sugar and one egg white. Blend once more.
- Serve the cocktail and garnish with strawberries to decorate.
Very well! You already know how to prepare the Strawberry Cocktail with Pisco. But this is not all, we will leave for you three unmissable tips so you can better enjoy your drink.
Tips and tricks
- If you are one of those who do not like strong drinks, to lighten it up you can add a little more water to the cocktail.
- If you like your liquor sweet, you can also add a little more sugar to your cocktail to meet your goal.
- About the egg white, you can do without it, however, this will remove consistency and stability to the flavor.
This exquisite cocktail has its origin here in our country. This came from the curiosities and variations of our bartenders. In this way, they were testing variations of the so-called Pisco Sour created by Victor Morris and that today is part of our culture as the country's flag cocktail.
When we talk about Strawberry, We are talking about a fruit that has great qualities for cocktails. They are among those that are presented with her as the protagonist: The strawberry caipiroska, the strawberry daiquiri and the strawberry caipirinha, among others with their variants; which maintain a close relationship with this fruit that can be both sweet and acid.
The strawberry has a composition that allows its use for any type of cocktail or drink. well she is composed of sixty percent water that helps it integrate perfectly with any liquor at your disposal. However, the most used are: gin, vodka of any kind and the famous pisco of our Peru.
At the moment, many in the country decide to take this alternative to Pisco sour for its rich strawberry flavor. That is why it has been gaining its space at the national level as an exquisite cocktail with strawberry as the main attribute. In this way, in terms of our liquor culture, we have achieved our current diversity.
Did you like our Strawberry Cocktail preparation and information? Let us know how it went. Comment, rate the recipe and share through social networks with all your friends and family. We want to reach all of Peru
Here we are going to leave a delicious selection in the TOP 5 chosen for you from our Spirits and Drinks category:
- Delicious Pisco Sour recipe
- How to prepare a rich Emollient
- Chilcano de Pisco in a few steps
- Easy and quick recipe for Chilcano de Maracuyá
- How to make a Caspiroleta
User Review( votes)
If you want to know more recipes similar to Coctel de Fresa con Pisco you can visit our category Spirits and Drinks.