Peruvian Cremolada Recipe
What is the first thing that comes to your mind when you think of summer? Surely it is a rich Cremolada, our favorite tropical fruit dessert, sweet, refreshing and very versatile. Do you want to learn how to make Cremolada? Then stay with us and get to know our recipe!
How to prepare Cremolada
Its preparation is very varied. Actually, it can be made with any fruit, and the addition of milk is optional. On this occasion, our recipe is based on orange, and we can assure you that the result is delicious. We will not only get a refreshing drink; It will also be very nutritious.
|🔪 Prep Time||5 minutes|
|🍲 Cook Time||4 hours|
|⏲️ Total Time||4 hours 5 minutes|
|🍽️ Servings||4 servings|
|🔥 Calories||184 calories|
- 3 cups of orange juice
- 55 grams of sugar
- 2 tbsp fresh milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- 1/2 cup of water
- In a bowl place the juice, milk, sugar, water and vanilla. Mix very well until everything is combined. Of course, you can also make use of the blender.
- Next, pour the previous mixture into another container (resistant to cold). Leave in the freezer until it becomes compact.
- After the time, remove from the freezer and break the frozen mixture into pieces. Blend until you get a grainy consistency.
Yes, the Cremolada recipe is that simple. To end it, we present 3 great tips if you want the result to be much more delicious.
Tips and tricks
- The Cremolada goes very well with some racy drinks, such as pisco sour. It is an excellent idea to enjoy a different drink.
- You can add sauces or syrup (for example fruit or chocolate) at the end, and even some pieces of fruit.
- You can prepare this recipe with different fruits and combine them when they are ready to serve.
Do you already know how to prepare Cremolada? Then you will surely want to know a little about her history. Actually, there is little we can say about its origin, since we are not clear about it. What is certain is that this delicious drink can also be considered a dessert, it is ours. We Peruvians love it, and for this reason we have made it popular even among tourists.
Let's say it's our version of the slushies , and clearly we've added our touch. The Cremolada is usually prepared with native fruits or widely consumed in our territory. From yellow to red, our diversity in fruits of all kinds works in our favor for this type of preparation.
Although we do not know when it began to be prepared, we know very well when to take them. The Cremolada is the true protagonist of the summer. Those are the days where we see them everywhere. Many people offer them, but we can also prepare them at home.
If you already know how to prepare this dessert, then do not stop doing it. It is ideal for both adults and children, as it is a delicious and attractive way to consume fruits. Its high content of vitamins and minerals make it perfect to enjoy on hot days.
Did you like our recipe? If so, then let us know! Comment, rate and share this recipe through social networks. Everyone will love it!
Here we will leave you a selection of recipes just for you. TOP 5 of our Spirits and Drinks category:
- How to make a delicious Pisco Sour
- Emollient Recipe
- Easy and quick recipe for Chilcano de Pisco
- Chilcano de Maracuyá in a few steps
- How to make a Caspiroleta
User Review( votes)
If you want to know more recipes similar to Cremolada you can visit our category Spirits and Drinks.
Leave a Reply