Peruvian Avocado Salad Recipe
This Avocado Salad is very easy and quick to prepare, as well as nutritious. Based on avocado, tomatoes and lettuce, the preparation can also include, in some presentation, ingredients such as onion or lemon. Ideal for an appetizer or to accompany a main dish on a special occasion. Ready to prepare it? Let's go with the recipe!
How to Prepare Avocado Salad
The preparation of the avocado salad has the advantage of not requiring many ingredients. However, it is a meal that is usually served as a side dish or a starter. The most important thing: it will make the taste buds of any diner dance because of its exquisite flavor.
|🔪 Prep Time||10 minutes|
|🍲 Cook Time||0 minutes|
|⏲️ Total Time||10 minutes|
|🍽️ Servings||4 servings|
|🔥 Calories||50 calories|
- 2 avocados
- 2 tomatoes cut into squares
- 1/2 lettuce
- 2 boiled eggs
- 1 tablespoon of vinegar
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt to taste
- To start, peel and cut the avocado into squares.
- Now, wash the lettuce and cut it into small pieces and the boiled eggs into cubes.
- To finish, in a bowl add the tomato, lettuce, avocado, egg, vinegar, olive oil and salt to taste. Stir lightly until you see that all the parts are properly integrated.
Then we leave you 3 wonderful tips that you must follow to make this dish a more delicious salad.
Tips and tricks
- You should always wash the vegetables in this salad with plenty of water, even more so the lettuce, as it may contain soil.
- You can add a little of any dressing or just mayonnaise to the salad. This will enhance its flavor and make it much more substantial.
- If you like, you can add other vegetables or cheese to make this salad more substantial, such as carrots or mozzarella cheese.
This salad is based on avocado, word chosen for this Quechua food « avocados «. In other words, it comes from the Amerindian ethnic group that lived in the province of store north of Peru for many years. In fact, it is popularly known as "avocado province" and thus described by Garcilaso de la Vega.
Avocado salad is a dish that has many qualities, among which the most outstanding are its nutritional properties. It has a high content of vitamins and minerals, ideal for a balanced diet. Mainly in potassium and vitamin C, it also has some fats that are healthy to help us maintain good health.
This delicacy also has egg in its preparation, which is rich in proteins such as globulin from the yolk and in turn in ovalbumin, which allow it to provide vitamin B5 that helps the body's health because It makes possible a better metabolism and synthesis of carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
Salads are not very popular with all children. However, I can tell you that to use it as a starter or as a companion, it is really exquisite. What's more, It is very useful to surprise diners when they are a little older in age and their tastes in food vary.
Scroll down and let us know how it went. Comment, Evaluate the recipe and share it through social networks with all your friends and family. Thank you very much and let's keep growing!
Now, if you liked it, you can see more of our delicious recipes in this TOP 5 that we give you below:
- Russian Salad Recipe
- Quick and easy Solterito Arequipeño recipe
- How to make a Quinoa Salad
- Delicious recipe for Lentil Salad
- How to prepare a delicious Pallares Salad
User Review( votes)
If you want to know more recipes similar to Avocado Salad you can visit our category Others.