Guiso de Coliflor con Pollo
Peruvian Guiso de Coliflor con Pollo Recipe
Today we will talk about a recipe that has become part of our best menus over time and is one of the most adored in our Peruvian homes. We are talking about the preparation of Stewed Cauliflower with Chicken, this rich dish based on cauliflower in chicken juices with such an incredible flavor that you cannot miss it . Ready for more of this recipe? Let's do it!
How to Prepare Cauliflower Stew with Chicken
The delicious recipe for Stewed Cauliflower is simple and very quick to make. This makes it a perfect stew for the family, because it is also a very balanced dish with few ingredients.
|🔪 Prep Time||20 minutes|
|🍲 Cook Time||40 minutes|
|⏲️ Total Time||1 hour|
|🍽️ Servings||4 servings|
|🔥 Calories||120 calories|
- 6 pieces of chicken
- 1 small cauliflower in florets
- 1 cup of onion chopped into small squares
- 1 tomato, peeled and seeded, chopped into small squares
- 2 cloves of garlic finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon of ground panca chili
- 1 tablespoon ground yellow pepper
- 1 teaspoon grated kion (ginger)
- 1 cup of chicken broth
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Sillao (soy sauce) to taste
- Parsley to taste
- In a pot with water, bring to a boil and color the cauliflower for at least five minutes to parboil. Drain and reserve.
- Next, prepare a dressing with a cup of onion chopped into small squares, two finely chopped garlic cloves, a tablespoon of ground panca chili, a tablespoon of ground yellow chili. Then, mix and add a teaspoon of grated ginger and a peeled and seedless tomato chopped into small squares. Mix and reserve.
- Then, season the chicken pieces and cook in a pot until they seal on both sides. When they are ready and golden, lower the heat, add a splash of soy sauce and cover for at least a couple of minutes.
- After the time, add the dressing to the pot where the chicken is and mix well. Add a cup of chicken broth and chopped parsley to taste. Cover and cook for approximately twenty minutes, until the chicken is ready. About five minutes before turning off the heat, add the cauliflower. Mix carefully and adjust the seasoning.
- Finally, Serve with rice.
Now, we already know how to prepare the Cauliflower Stew with Chicken. However, we still bring you these two tricks to make your stew the most delicious.
Tips and tricks
- If the skin is left on the chicken, it will take on a different and exquisite flavor.
- If you like them, you can use some bell peppers in this recipe, that will give it an even more interesting flavor factor.
This delicious Peruvian dish has its origin in the technique of stew which was started in the fourteenth century by spanish cooks . This technique It consists of cooking one or several foods in the form of a sauce, unlike other techniques, the stew allows the vapors. That is why when cooking, it will be left covered so that everything can be cooked equally.
The stew is often used for many preparations and especially for those that are usually braised as the main characteristic. In addition, they usually have covered cooking since It is a kind of parboiled with sauce and thus allows you to get a very healthy nutritional value from each meal.
Cauliflower, for its part, is a fairly high nutritional value food being parboiled and cooked in this way. It also provides large amounts of vitamins such as: Vitamin C or ascorbic acid, folic acid and niacin and fiber. and minerals such as: Potassium, calcium and magnesium. Which make this food ideal for a balanced and enriching dish for the body.
On the other hand, chicken It is the most nutritious meat that exists in the daily food of people in the world. However, it provides the body with vitamins mainly from the B complex, specifically vitamin B3, necessary for a good metabolism and sugars in the body. In turn, it has minerals such as: potassium, magnesium, phosphorus and zinc; I feel they are all necessary for the proper functioning of our muscles and nerves.
Did you like our preparation and information about the exquisite Cauliflower Stew with Chicken? Let us know what you think! Comment, rate the recipe and share through social networks with all your friends and family. We want to reach all of Peru!
Now, now that we have finished this recipe, we leave this delicious TOP 5 for you in a particular selection made for you from our Meat and Poultry category:
- Delicious recipe for Ají de Gallina
- How to make a Grilled Chicken
- Quick and easy Lomo Saltado recipe
- Chicken stew in a few steps
- How to make a delicious Pollo al Sillao
Cauliflower Stew with Chicken
User Review( vote)
If you want to know more recipes similar to Guiso de Coliflor con Pollo you can visit our category Chicken.
Leave a Reply