Peruvian Limonada Frozen Recipe
Frozen Lemonade is a perfect frozen drink to prepare during summer days. This delicious recipe more than being a drink, it is a true appetizer loved by many Peruvians , refreshing and very easy to make. What do you know about this drink? Come and learn with us!
How to Prepare Frozen Lemonade
The preparation of this recipe is not only good to accompany your meals and share, but it is also a delicious drink that children like very much. We cannot forget that it has large amounts of vitamin C, and this will undoubtedly bring great benefits to your body.
|🔪 Prep Time||15 minutes|
|🍲 Cook Time||0 minutes|
|⏲️ Total Time||15 minutes|
|🍽️ Servings||2 servings|
|🔥 Calories||100 calories|
- 1 cup of crushed ice
- 4 lemons
- 1 egg white
- 1 cup ice water
- 4 tablespoons of sugar
- Wash and cut the lemons into halves. Remove the seeds and squeeze.
- Blend the lemon juice with the cup of cold water.
- Strain the blended mixture into a container.
- Pour the mixture into the blender. Add the egg white, the cup of crushed ice and the 4 tablespoons of sugar. Blend until it reaches the granita point.
- Serve in a tall glass. Ready!
Now that the frozen lemonade is ready, I'll leave you here 3 recommendations ideal for making this delicious drink even better.
Tips and tricks
- It is very common to serve the drink in a long glass and top with a mint or peppermint leaf and a thin piece of lemon. Let's not forget the sherbet!
- Remember that ice is crushed. If you have very large cubes, the mixture will not take on a frozen texture.
- You can liquefy the lemon with the peel for the total consumption of its vitamins. However, it should be consumed immediately to prevent it from becoming bitter.
According to historians, lemon water, better known as lemonade, and transformed over time into Frozen Lemonade, had its origins in Egypt. Some papyri found in Cairo indicate that Since the 10th century, a drink based on lemon juice and sugar was already on the market.
There are also 13th-century Arab cookbooks containing recipes for lemon syrup-based drinks. On the other hand, there are those who claim that lemonade originated in Paris. There is evidence that places the debut of this drink in the French capital in 1630, in that version its ingredients were different and it had a great stir in Europe. In 1676, in Paris, the Company of Lemonades.
Over time, this delicious and refreshing drink spread throughout the world. It fell in love with diners of all ages (with and without liquor), thanks to its simplicity and freshness. Currently we can find many variations on this traditional drink with lemon.
In Peru, given the strong summer heat, it began to be prepared with ice in its ingredients. , which gave an interesting twist to all Peruvians and made Frozen Lemonade one of the most popular drinks.
We cannot ignore the positive effects it generates in our body. Its high content of Vitamin C strengthens our digestive system, helps us keep the body hydrated and, most importantly, prevents kidney stones.
If you liked the recipe Rate, comment and share on all your social networks with friends and family. Let's reach the kitchens of all Peru.
Here we leave you this top 5 of Liquors and Drinks where more than one recipe may call your curiosity:
- How to prepare a delicious Pisco Sour
- Delicious emollient recipe
- Chilcano de Pisco in a few steps
- Easy and quick recipe for Chilcano de Maracuya
- How to make a Caspiroleta
User Review( votes)
If you want to know more recipes similar to Limonada Frozen you can visit our category Spirits and Drinks.
Leave a Reply