Peruvian Mostrito Recipe
Do you love Peruvian food dishes? Do you like our gastronomic cultural creativity? Well, our hearty Mostrito de Chaufa preparation is what you've been waiting for. We are talking about a delicious combination of dishes between chaufa rice, broaster chicken and Peruvian fries that will drive your palate crazy. Come and enjoy with us its incredible flavor!
How to prepare Mostrito
Many ingredients are required for this delicious and hearty Chaufa broaster recipe. It is a dish of careful preparation but with rapid cooking. Ideal for a good lunch.
|🔪 Prep Time||20 minutes|
|🍲 Cook Time||30 minutes|
|⏲️ Total Time||50 minutes|
|🍽️ Servings||4 servings|
|🔥 Calories||700 calories|
- 500 grams of diced chicken breast
- 6 servings of chicken legs
- 1 kg of yellow potatoes cut into sticks
- 2 cups of cooked rice from the previous day
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped ginger (kion)
- 2 beaten eggs
- 2 cups of flour without preparing
- 1 liter of whole milk
- 1/2 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon oregano powder
- 1 tablespoon finely minced garlic
- 1 cup of chuño
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1/4 cup mustard
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- Light soy sauce to taste
- Chinese onion green part to taste
- Toasted sesame oil to taste
- Salt and pepper to taste
- How to prepare the Broaster with Chaufa? Very simple! On cutting board, cut six chicken legs along their bones to make cooking easier.
- Next, in a large bowl add a liter of whole milk, a tablespoon of finely chopped garlic, a teaspoon of oregano powder, a quarter cup of mustard and salt and pepper to taste. Mix the ingredients well, dip the chicken pieces and refrigerate overnight.
- The next day, in a bowl, add two cups of unprepared flour, a cup of chuño, a tablespoon of pepper, a tablespoon of paprika and three tablespoons of salt. He mixes everything very well and covers the six pieces of chicken with it. Don't forget to shake off the excesses.
- In a pan with plenty of oil, fry the chicken legs for at least ten minutes.
- On the other hand, in a small container, make a mixture with two tablespoons of mayonnaise, salt, pepper and oregano to taste.
- At the moment, in a frying pan, heat a stream of vegetable oil. When heating, add to the pan half a kilo of chicken breast in pieces with salt to taste. let the chicken pieces seal, sauté and cook over high heat until well cooked. Booking.
- Next, in another pan, add a splash of oil and let it heat. When hot, add a tablespoon of finely chopped ginger and fry for a minute. Then, add the two beaten eggs and cook, when the tortilla is ready, cut it into pieces and add two cups of rice cooked over high heat to the pan to start toasting.
- Now, add the sautéed chicken and light soy sauce to taste. At the moment, fry the rice over high heat and add, Chinese onion green part to taste, half a teaspoon of brown sugar, toasted sesame oil to taste. Rectify the seasoning with salt and pepper to taste, mix everything very well.
- Finally, in a pan with plenty of oil, fry a kilo of yellow potatoes until golden brown. When removing, place the potatoes on absorbent paper. served all hot.
Great! You already know how to prepare the Peruvian Mostrito, now we bring you these Two unmissable tips so that your dish is the best.
Tips and tricks
- Remove skin from chicken legs to reduce fat.
- To make this dish even better, you can add a delicious salad of your choice. In this way it will become a more balanced dish.
The great mostrito dish is a dish born in Peru due to the incessant creativity of thousands of Peruvian and Chinese-Peruvian chefs. It is said that this dish is the fault of the multifaceted restaurants that we have in the country, that offer Creole and Chinese dishes and are chicken shops at the same time.
In their menus, they usually offer an incredible and interesting variety of dishes, which is why we Peruvians like to combine flavors. This is how it is believed, the dish could have been created by a diner or a cook. The dish was liked and spread, as well as other combinations such as Chaufa airport and Seven colors.
The mostrito, meanwhile It is a dish that is sold more in restaurants in popular sectors than in other areas. Currently, there are already some sectors such as Miraflores, Lima , where restaurants have been seen with this dish on their menu. However, it is a rare dish to see in upper-class places, also because it is a dish that is not recommended for a balanced diet.
Despite this, the mostrito also contains foods necessary for the body and its functioning such as chicken meat, very nutritious, rich in vitamins and minerals. The egg, important for the unique proteins it provides, such as ovalbumin. Protein that we should all consume to achieve a good functioning in the body, among others that accompany this delicious Peruvian dish.
Did you like our preparation and information about the famous Peruvian Mostrito? Let us know what you think! Comment, rate the recipe and share through social networks with all your friends and family. We want to reach all of Peru!
Now, since we have finished with this recipe, we leave for you this delicious TOP 5 in a particular selection made for you from our Meat and Poultry category:
- Delicious recipe for Ají de Gallina
- How to make a Grilled Chicken
- Quick and easy Lomo Saltado recipe
- Chicken stew in a few steps
- How to make a delicious Pollo al Sillao
User Review( votes)
If you want to know more recipes similar to Mostrito you can visit our category Chicken.
Leave a Reply