Pollo a la Parrilla
Peruvian Pollo a la Parrilla Recipe
Are you those chicken lovers who try it in many ways? Are you interested in grilled foods? Then our emblematic and delicious Parrillada de Pollo preparation is what you have been looking for. It's about a exquisite well seasoned chicken with some fries. Stay with us and get to know the true taste of Peruvian Chicken!
How to prepare grilled chicken
For the chicken grill recipe you do not need a large number of ingredients. In addition, they are easily accessible and very delicious ingredients. With this rich chicken you are going to leave the diners who consume it delighted.
|🔪 Prep Time||20 minutes|
|🍲 Cook Time||50 minutes|
|⏲️ Total Time||1 hour 10 minutes|
|🍽️ Servings||4 servings|
|🔥 Calories||250 calories|
- 1 clean chicken
- 1/2 cup vinegar
- 1/2 cup of panca chili
- 1/2 cup minced garlic
- 1/2 cup of soy sauce
- 1 cup of dark beer
- salt, pepper to taste
- cumin to taste
- Vegetable oil
- How to prepare Grilled Chicken? Simple! Turn on the heat and let the grill heat up to clean it. Meanwhile, in a large container, prepare the adobe. Place half a cup of black beer, half a cup of vinegar, half a cup of ground garlic, a cup of panca pepper, salt, pepper and cumin to taste. Mix very well.
- Now, place the chicken in the container and dip all the parts of the chicken in the marinade. let stand for at least a couple of hours and if you can a whole night.
- Then, place on the brazier oven for 40 minutes
- If there are no problems on the grill, cook as follows: Fifteen minutes on one side over the wings, fifteen minutes on the other side over the wings, ten minutes breast side up, and ten minutes breast side down.
Now, once we learned how to make Peruvian Grilled Chicken, we leave these for you Two unmissable tips to make this even more delicious.
Tips and tricks
- This delicious Peruvian grilled chicken will not be ready until you prepare some delicious fries.
- If you leave the breasts down for last, they get all the juices from the chicken. This is why they will not dry out.
- You can accompany this delicious dish with a delicious chicken chili
This iconic dish takes its origin in 1950 in the town of Saint Clare , Ate district. It is in that place in Peru where the Swiss immigrant Roger Schuler was found, who on his adventurous journey in our land, made home in Chaclayo raising chickens.
At that time, his business based on raising chickens did not bear fruit and he wanted to reinvent himself. One day, he watched as his cook prepared a delicious grilled chicken turning, f That's when he had a conversation that changed the way he ate chickens.
Franz Ulrich, who was his engineer at the time, obtained a commission as a request. This consisted of preparing a machine for the preparation of many chickens at the same time. When he finally succeeded, the restaurant La Granja Azul was able to start. It is here, where Schuler found the business of his life and the new ways of eating chicken that are still maintained today.
With the passing of the years, this successful recipe and creation of a different grill was taking variations. That is why during its tests it was cooked over charcoal and with beer, this led to the exquisite flavor that we currently know as the Peruvian Grilled Chicken.
Did you like our preparation and information about the delicious Grilled Chicken? Let us know what you think! Comment, rate the recipe and share through social networks with all your friends and family. We want to reach all of Peru!
Now, now that we have finished this recipe, we leave this delicious TOP 5 for you in a particular selection made for you from our Meat and Poultry category:
- Delicious recipe for Ají de Gallina
- How to make a Grilled Chicken
- Quick and easy Lomo Saltado recipe
- Chicken stew in a few steps
- How to make a delicious Pollo al Sillao
User Review( votes)
If you want to know more recipes similar to Pollo a la Parrilla you can visit our category Others.