Pollo al Ají
Peruvian Pollo al Ají Recipe
Like every good day in Peru, today we bring you an excellent recipe, very popular and traditional, having in its preparation a national protagonist, the yellow pepper. This delicious preparation of Chicken with Ají, It is one of our main chicken dishes, which we present to you today in its original recipe. Do you want to learn more about this Peruvian dish? Let's go with the recipe!
How to Prepare Chili Chicken
When we talk about the recipe for Pollo al Ají Amarillo, we talk about tradition, about Peruvian chicken shops. That is why not so many materials are needed and that your companion can be almost anyone. I hope you enjoy it and think about continuing to prepare it.
|🔪 Prep Time||20 minutes|
|🍲 Cook Time||15 minutes|
|⏲️ Total Time||35 minutes|
|🍽️ Servings||4 servings|
|🔥 Calories||200 calories|
- 1 whole chicken
- 1/4 cup mirasol pepper
- Salt to taste
- Clean and chop the chicken, add salt to taste and fry in a pan with plenty of oil.
- Next, finely cut a quarter of a cup of mirasol chili, removing the veins and seeds. boil in water and once cooked, peel and blend.
- Now, in the pan where the chicken was previously fried, fry the chili. Then, add the chicken to the preparation to finish cooking.
- Finally, rectify the seasoning and serve.
Great! We're not done yet, now you have these left two tips that we have chosen for you.
Tips and tricks
- If the chicken is still not cooked, you can add a splash of water and let it continue cooking until the preparation is complete.
- If you like, it is advisable to serve this delicious dish accompanied by fried or parboiled yucca and a portion of grained rice.
This delicious chicken dish has its origin here in Peru. Born from our incredible kitchens, once again demonstrating the characteristic creativity of Peruvian chefs. It's Chicken with Ají is a demonstration of the vast amount of spices and condiments that exist in our country and allow preparations based on them, such as the yellow pepper in this case.
Likewise, it is in these dishes where our rich and extensive culture and gastronomic diversity take one more dish to the kitchens of the world. In addition, based on the most nutritious meat we offer and one of the most exotic species in the country, This dish can be assumed as one of the most balanced in the chicken shops. Being one of the most consumed nationwide.
The chicken, being center in the dish that we present today, has a high nutritional value. When we talk about what this rich meat provides, we have to highlight its great contribution to the body in terms of minerals such as: phosphorus, magnesium, potassium, zinc and selenium. Important for teeth and bones, in addition to its antioxidant action. It also has high content of vitamins of great contribution such as: Vitamin B3 and B6. Indispensable for the metabolism of fats and sugars in the body.
On the other hand, the so-called yellow pepper or mirasol pepper, is a completely native species, whose antiquity dates back even 6500 years since it was cultivated here in the country. It is part of various dishes in Peru and also, It is usually part of the ingredients of most dishes regardless of whether it is Peruvian or not. The yellow pepper will always help to give it a national flavor.
Did you like our preparation and information about the famous Peruvian Mostrito? Let us know what you think! Comment, rate the recipe and share through social networks with all your friends and family. We want to reach all of Peru!
Now, since we have finished with this recipe, we leave for you this delicious TOP 5 in a particular selection made for you from our Meat and Poultry category:
- Delicious recipe for Ají de Gallina
- How to make a Grilled Chicken
- Quick and easy Lomo Saltado recipe
- Chicken stew in a few steps
- How to make a delicious Pollo al Sillao
User Review( votes)
If you want to know more recipes similar to Pollo al Ají you can visit our category Others.