Ponche de Habas
Peruvian Ponche de Habas Recipe
Nothing better for breakfast or a snack than an incredible Bean Punch. East The emblematic punch always carries the name of the country on high as it is part of the daily life of all Peruvians. Ready to find out more about him? Let's do it!
How to Prepare Bean Punch
This drink is exquisite and quick to prepare, it yields a lot and requires little effort. This is what makes it ideal for the whole family and for any corresponding meal or snack.
|🔪 Prep Time||10 minutes|
|🍲 Cook Time||10 minutes|
|⏲️ Total Time||20 minutes|
|🍽️ Servings||6 servings|
|🔥 Calories||40 calories|
- 100 grams bean flour
- 410 ml. of evaporated milk
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla extract
- 200 grams of sugar
- In a pot, place water and bring to a boil. Add the hundred grams of broad bean flour and boil once more.
- Then, add the two hundred grams of sugar and stir. Upon reaching the final boil, add the four hundred and ten milliliters of evaporated milk and a teaspoon of vanilla essence.
Then we leave for you 1 unmissable tip how to accompany your bean punch.
Tips and tricks
- To take the broad bean punch, a good torreja of vegetables is recommended or, in the case of dessert, a rich panettone or bread.
This preparation is one of the clearest evidences of Hispanic influence in the gastronomy of our country. Talking about beans implies thinking about the arrival of various foods to our territory together with the Spanish, at that time before the Colony. The most interesting thing is what we have managed to do with it.
Bean punch is one of those preparations that we should not ignore in our diet for any reason. It is enough to review the nutritional information table of the national to understand what we mean. It is a food with a high content of vitamins A, B and C, which also includes various micronutrients such as iron, calcium and phosphorus.
In itself, this indicates the great value of its incorporation in the diet if we want to achieve a balanced diet. On the other hand, we can take into account the high protein content of these legumes, very important for the growth and preservation of tissues.
You are still not convinced to carry out the preparation of the punch, they are aware that the beans also have anti-diuretic and depurative properties. Therefore, its consumption is highly recommended if you have problems associated with the kidneys. Bean punch is as delicious as it is valuable for keeping our health in good condition. What are you waiting to try it?
We hope you liked our delicious recipe and information about the Ponche de Habas. Do not forget, comment, rate and share through social networks with all your friends and family. We want to reach all of Peru.
Here we leave you in a selection of our TOP 5 best recipes in the Liquors and Drinks category:
- How to make a delicious Pisco Sour
- Delicious emollient recipe
- Chilcano de Pisco in a few steps
- How to make a delicious passion fruit Chilcano
- Quick and easy recipe for Caspiroleta
User Review( votes)
If you want to know more recipes similar to Ponche de Habas you can visit our category Spirits and Drinks.