Saltado de Brocoli
Peruvian Saltado de Brocoli Recipe
Broccoli Saltado is a classic dish of oriental cuisine. However, as usual, we have added our touch, to adopt it and make it part of our diverse gastronomy. Without a doubt, the result has been phenomenal. Would you like to learn more about this delicacy? It's time to cook!
How to Prepare Broccoli Saltado
This delicacy is made from broccoli, a delicious vegetable with a high nutritional value. . Of course, this is not the only ingredient: other vegetables are incorporated into the saltado that enrich the preparation and provide a lot of flavor.
|🔪 Prep Time||10 minutes|
|🍲 Cook Time||25 minutes|
|⏲️ Total Time||35 minutes|
|🍽️ Servings||4 servings|
|🔥 Calories||115 calories|
- 1 broccoli cut
- 1 onion cut into strips
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon of sugar
- 1 tomato cut into strips
- 1/2 teaspoon chili pepper powder
- 1 cup of grated ginger
- 1 chicken breast cut into strips
- 1/2 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 potato peeled and cut into strips
- Vegetable oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- To start, season the chicken. Now, heat a pan with a little oil over high heat. As soon as it's done, add the chicken.
- Next, add the onion, tomato, panca pepper, garlic and ginger. Saute for a couple of minutes, without stopping stirring. At this point, add the potato and a 1/4 cup of water. Cook for 5 minutes on high heat.
- After some time, add a splash of silao, responsible for the oriental touch of the preparation. The last vegetable to add will be the broccoli, in order to prevent its dehydration as much as possible. Incorporate and leave on the fire for about 10 minutes.
- To finish, dilute the cornstarch in a little water and add it to the mixture together with the sugar. Cook for a few minutes until the sauce has thickened and voila!
Now that you have completed the preparation we leave you here 3 great tips that you can't stop reading. They will make your preparation even more delicious!
Tips and tricks
- When serving this saltado delicacy, accompany it with a good portion of white rice or noodles and French fries.
- If you want to give a different touch to this delicious dish, you can add a little chopped green beans that will highlight the flavors of the saltado.
- If you are one of those who prefers beef to chicken, no problem. You can substitute it in the recipe.
The jumped or "stir fry", is a very widespread French cooking technique in the world. It consists of frying pan cooking, with little oil and high heat, whose most notable feature is the constant movement of the container . In this way the vegetables or meat seal their faces and cook evenly.
Broccoli Saute is a delicious dish, whose main ingredient is one of the most beneficial vegetables for the functioning of the body. Given the high amounts of minerals and vitamins it has, generates a marked antioxidant action, and collaborates in the regulation of intestinal transit . These attributes remain intact despite cooking.
On the other hand, we cannot ignore the special ingredient that we have incorporated into the Peruvian recipe. The Broccoli Saute is made with chicken, because in this way the protein demand is covered and the dish becomes a balanced alternative . In fact, it is even perfect for some diets, as the total fat content is very low.
Broccoli Sauté is a one of the most versatile options that we will find in our kitchen. It is suitable for a lunch, although it could be incorporated even at other times of the day. If you have never done this preparation, this is the perfect time to do it.
What did you think of our Broccoli Saute recipe? If you like me, comment, rate the recipe and share with friends and family on social networks. Help us grow!
Don't forget to check out some of our top recipes in our meat and poultry category. They are all delicious!
- How to prepare a delicious Ají de Gallina
- Delicious grilled chicken recipe
- Quick and easy Lomo Saltado recipe
- How to make a Chicken Stew
- Chicken al Sillao in a few steps
Broccoli Saltado with Chicken
User Review( vote)
If you want to know more recipes similar to Saltado de Brocoli you can visit our category Others.