Tacacho con Cecina
Peruvian Tacacho con Cecina Recipe
Tacacho with Cecina is a complete dish for me, I feel that two delicacies have come together to enchant us. The meat of the cecina is unique and adapts to all tastes, chaufa de cecina, salted cecina and much more. The Tacacho on the other hand is a delicious complement, many times I have prepared it alone as an appetizer. Do you want to learn how to prepare it?
How to Prepare Tacacho with Cecina
The presentation of the dish is usually cecina as a fillet, two balls of tacacho and a chorizo. This can also vary, substitute items such as chorizo and add fried plantain. The meat and the chorizo usually come ready to fry, more than anything we dedicate ourselves to making the pan to complement it with the rest.
|🔪 Prep Time||30 minutes|
|🍲 Cook Time||30 minutes|
|⏲️ Total Time||1 hour|
|🍽️ Servings||3 servings|
|🔥 Calories||320 calories|
- 10 green bananas
- 4 tablespoons of butter
- 3 sausages
- 250 g pork rind cut into small pieces
- 500 g of pork jerky
- First, prepare the tacacho, which is practically the only thing that will take you a little time. Peel the bananas and cut it into pieces. Put oil in a pan and let it heat. Once this is done, place the banana and check until they are well cooked on the outside and inside.
- Crush with a mallet when this is ready and add the butter and then the pork rinds in small pieces. It is recommended that you do this process with your hands so that you form the Tacacho balls in the size you want. Fry these buttered banana balls in a pan.
- In another pan, fry the cecina until it is to your liking, I prefer it well fried?
- Having both, the food is ready, serve on a plate a chorizo, two balls of Tacacho and the portion of Cecina.
Here I leave this for you unique and important advice to enhance the flavor of this recipe
Tips and tricks
- You can accompany this dish with a Creole sauce or cocona sauce, which is less peculiar here in Lima.
The Tacacho with jerky is originally from the Peruvian jungle , currently spread throughout the country.
The term Tacacho, what is the banana presented in two balls with small pieces from pork crackling , refers to a Quechua word "taka chu" which translates into: what is beaten, this has to do with the preparation process.
According to the place this dish adapts to the hours in which it is consumed, in some places in the jungle they prefer it for breakfast and in others as a main course second for a lunch or dinner. It is even often the favorite for Christmas dinners.
If you liked the recipe, you can help us to continue publishing commenting, valuing and sharing it on social networks. Thanks a million for a like. Thanks!
If you want to learn how to cook more Peruvian food recipes, you may be interested in visiting these pages:
- Easy recipe of Lomo Saltado
- Carapulcra homemade recipe
- How to prepare Seco de Cabrito
- Homemade Meatballs Recipe
- How to make Pork Adobo
Tacacho with Cecina
User Review( vote)
If you want to know more recipes similar to Tacacho con Cecina you can visit our category Meats.