Tallarín Saltado Criollo
Peruvian Tallarin Saltado Criollo Recipe
Creole Style Saltado Noodles is one of those dishes that Peruvian gastronomy has to thank for Chinese oriental cuisine, which is very popular for its incredible flavor. This dish of oriental origin It is a great contribution to Peruvian fusion cuisine, a classic in Chinese restaurants in Peru. Let's go to the recipe!
How to Prepare Creole Style Saltado Noodles
Salted Noodle is a dish of Chinese origin and one more example of the excellent combination of two great cuisines: Peruvian and Chinese. The Noodle Saltado Criollo is a classic of chifa restaurants and we will always see it near the also famous Arroz Chaufa, the fried Wonton and many others.
|🔪 Prep Time||10 minutes|
|🍲 Cook Time||20 minutes|
|⏲️ Total Time||30 minutes|
|🍽️ Servings||4 servings|
|🔥 Calories||160 calories|
- 1/2 kg beef, preferably loin cut into strips
- 1/2 kg of noodle noodles
- 1 large red onion cut into strips
- 1 large tomato cut into strips
- 4 branches of Chinese onions cut into pieces
- 1/2 red pepper cut into strips
- 1 yellow pepper cut in julienne
- 1 tablespoon natural ground garlic, not powdered
- 1 tablespoon of ginger preferably natural
- 50 grams of chopped fresh parsley
- Olive oil
- Sesame oil
- Vinegar to taste
- Salt, pepper and cumin to taste
- It is very important to have all the ingredients ready, that is, chopped as in the list of ingredients because this dish is prepared very quickly.
- First place a large pot with water, a splash of olive oil and a little salt. When it starts to boil, place the noodles and cook them. The time will depend on the brand and type of noodles.
- When they are ready, reserve them in a bowl with a little oil so that they do not stick.
- Next, if possible, prepare two pans to fry the meat and vegetables separately.
- In the first pan, heat a little oil, add the meat with a little salt, pepper and fry it until it is well browned.
- Meanwhile, heat the second pan with a little oil and add the onion, the ground garlic, the ginger, the Chinese onion, the chopped pepper, the tomatoes, the yellow pepper and mix them.
- After a minute over high heat add a splash of soy sauce, salt, pepper, cumin, a splash of sesame oil, another of vinegar, mix everything and add the meat from the first pan and fry for a minute.
- Now add the noodles to the meat and mix it. Adjust the salt, pepper and soy sauce if necessary. Remember that the fried noodle has to be juicy.
- Finally add the chopped fresh parsley and serve.
I leave you here 3 tips so that this creole salted noodle is perfectly. Do not miss it!
Tips and tricks
- Preferably deep wok-type pans for best results
- Heat the pan without oil until it starts to smoke and add the ingredients one after another as in the recipe.
- The Noodle is a juicy dish, so if for some reason it does not have enough juice you can add meat broth, this will enhance the flavor.
In the mid-nineteenth century, a large number of immigrants from China arrived in Peru. The Chinese community settled mainly on the coast of Peru and worked in the cotton, sugar and rice fields. But they not only brought their workforce, but also crops to cultivate on Peruvian soil.
Little by little, this important community became known for its delicious cuisine and moved away from the fields to create its own Chinese food businesses. Arriving in this way to the capital.
Lima was the place where the first Chifas popular and in them the Lima society began to know and savor the new dishes from the east and fused with the products of Peru.
Currently, with more advanced resources, a stable world-class fusion cuisine and a development in terms of chifa recipes taught in Peru. A situation is being handled in which this main dish is one of the most popular in restaurants in the country.
If you like me, leave us your comment, rate this recipe and share it with your friends and family on social networks , is part of our growth reaching kitchens throughout Peru.
Here we leave you our TOP 5 pasta recipes that may interest you:
- Chifa-style Saltado Noodle Recipe
- How to prepare Peruvian Red Noodles
- Green noodles recipe easy
- Huancaina style noodles recipe with loin
Creole Saltado Noodles
User Review( vote)
If you want to know more recipes similar to Tallarín Saltado Criollo you can visit our category Pasta.